fm released september 9th
FM was produced by Jason Orris and recorded at the Terrarium Recording Studio in Minneapolis, MN.
RECENT NEWS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Active midwest touring throughout the summer, including festival slots at the Basilica Block Party and Mile of Music Festival, followed by release touring throughout the fall.
- FM’s lead singer/songwriter Ben Lubeck recently released his first solo album, Rented Rooms. This album has received coverage by the Bluegrass Situation, the StarTribune, the Current (alongside tapings for Radio Heartland), Minneapolis' City Pages, and the Nerdist.
- Recent placements on ABC's Secrets and Lies.
- Group has previously acted as direct support for the Lumineers, J.D. McPherson, Blitzen Trapper, Truth & Salvage Co., Mason Jennings, Noah & the Whale, and more! Recent videos have been premiered by Paste, PopMatters, and American Songwriter while being featured on CMT.
- Multiple tracks featured on the Cities 97 Sampler alongside Mumford & Sons, Adele, Amos Lee, and more!
- Management: Jimmy Rhine | Five Head Entertainment, email@example.com
- Press: Mike Farley | Michael J Media, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking: Parker Forsell | Ocooch Mountain Music, email@example.com
- Licensing: Craig O'Neill | Silver Side Productions, firstname.lastname@example.org
praise for previous albums:
"A compelling set of songs, one that invites further - and frequent -- returns, even while making a connection first time around."
-Lee Zimmerman, No Depression
"Can't Please You, Can't Please Me is the sort of record you can put on, hit play, and leave on repeat for hours."
-Natalie Gallagher, City Pages
"On 'True Love Don’t Leave Scars,' though, the guys strum their way through a woodsy, summery sound, bringing to mind the warm California sun that shone down on their country-rock ancestors back in the ‘60s and ‘70s."
- Andrew Leahey, American Songwriter